Duck Pond Game

I am part of a Lions club and I have been charged with building a ducky pond game for the kids. It's the type where one pulls a duck and get's a prize.
I did try all of the amusement and game rentals and no one had a unit to rent so I've pulled my scrap from my shop and am building a table.
Need suggestions: The real problem in the "pond" that is the trough where the ducks ride. I was thinking of vinyl gutter or ripping sewer and drain pipe in half. I'd use a fountain pump to push the water. Has anyone ever made something like this or have ideas?
Thanks, Keith

Old truck or tractor tire ripped around its circumference?
Keith wrote:

You could get a kiddie pool from Wal-mart and install the pump jet to stir the ducks.
how bout build it outta wood to what ever size ya want, then coat it with epoxy on the inside ross www.highislandexport.com
Ross Hebeisen wrote:

... or cover the inside of the trough with "ice shield" used for roofing.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA