Dubya Cartoons

Page 2 of 2

What are these, cartoons of AlGore?
--
Regards,

You should see the one "Get Stupid", Good artwork and creative cartoonist!
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/get_stupid.htm
Charles Bull wrote:

Look, politically, I'm probably totally in agreement with ya, but this stuff, like the man said, isn't going to change anyone's mind.
You'll either be tickled by it, or--ahem--be in denial about the message. So it's not more than divisive to keep pushing it in this ng. You want to foment offtopic shouting matches (can't really call 'em arguments), here?
That being said, I spent too much time there. Thanks.
er
--
email not valid

You the WEB police too?

Damn, you are one contentious sumbitch. You are so bad you're funny. Into the bargain I never saw anyone get cut as much slack as you have. Goodonya Steve