Dubya Cartoons

Page 1 of 2

http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/index.htm
.

Just think, if liberals put the same amount of effort figuring out what they believe in (let me rephrase...figuring out what to *tell* people that liberals believe in) as is put into making cartoons, then perhaps they would have a shot at the ballot box.
todd
Another insight from the group fucktard. Why don't you stick to regurgitating press releases?

Of course we all know thatall liberal politicians generally moonlight as flash cartoonists.
As opposed to Rove, Cheney, Bush, Delay & Rumsfeld. We all know what they believe in. Creationism, Arab Democracy, FEMA efficacy, a Pro-life supreme court, and making their friends richer and staying in power at any cost. Now those are ideals worth voting for.
In another words the neo-con are better liars? I presume you have seen the cartoons and they're really creative and good.

I've seen many of them. But after you hear the same joke over and over, it's like "OK, I get it. The President is very stupid." It's like here at work. I'm doing a IT consulting gig for a high school. Normally, one of the junior engineers does this, but since he's out for his daughter's birth, I check all graphic attachments that come in via email. Naturally, some of them are funny. Until you see them for the 1 billionth time.
I don't think the Republicans are any more virtuous than the Democrats, because above all, they're all politicians. It's just for the past several years, Republicans have been better at getting their message out. The Democrats haven't had a message, they admit it, and they tell us they're working on one. Their only consistent message is "we hate Bush", which plays to the kook left, but hasn't proven to win elections yet. Also, note to Democrats...Bush isn't running for re-election.
But definitely keep Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Howard Dean front and center. As long as they're running the show, especially Dean, Democrats aren't winning anything. Oh, and make sure to nominate Hillary, too. I may take a Democrat primary ballot in 2007 to vote for her.
todd
todd wrote:

Damn. That's a surprise. Bush isn't running for term #3. But he's doing such a piss poor job at the moment, and for the past years, that he's dragging the Republican party down with him, both for the '06 and '8 elections, unless he changes his ways.
Some great job of getting the story out. You must have quit paying attention at least a year ago.

I don't think there was a lot of Bush love for the last elections, and they weren't a disaster for Republicans. And if you think the Democrats are poised for sure victory in the next elections, you haven't been paying attention for a lot longer than a year.

Please take your political crap elsewhere.
Locutus wrote:

Amen
Tanus
On 3/9/2006 7:35 PM Locutus mumbled something about the following:

Pot, meet Kettle.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Nah, I admit I was baited by the political trolling in the last thread, but Im certainly not initiating it...
Regardless which sides of the political fences you are in, it wouldn't hurt you to go there to see the brillant creative cartoons. Believe me it's as good as Walt Disney "Mickey Mouse."
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/index.htm

But you've been posting OT political crap every day for the past few. Enough already, do you think it will really change anyone's opinion either way?

You mean it takes more than a political cartoon to change your mind???? You are a strange nut indeed!

I not here to change anyone mind nor to impose mine. However, I find the cartoons very creative and good. Everyone should take time off from woodworking and look at it. Than, they can decide the quality and creativity of the cartoons.
Cheers :-)
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:08:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@pleaseyou.net (Charles Bull) wrote:

Having looked at them, that pretty much indicates your world-view and perspective. I have seen political cartoons that poke fun at people of either party that I have found funny and creative. These cartoons are neither. If you are a vehement detractor of the current administration, you will find these cartoons sympathetic to your world-view and opinions, but even then, an honest assessment would not really place them at the category of "creative" nor "quite good". One of the key things about humor is that it must contain a kernel of truth to be funny; if your worldview is such that you believe Bush to be second only to the anti-Christ, then you most likely will think that there is the required element of truth in these to be funny. If you don't hold that worldview, they will appear only as silly.
<<< One of the key things about humor is that it must contain a kernel of truth to be funny......>>>
If truth was of interest here one might note that the Democratic alternative to Mr. Bush, one John Kerry, finally released his college grades months after the election and surprise, they are worse than the "C student" currently occupying the office. What's the old saying about the log in the eye?
Besides, the two smartest Presidents in recent history, Nixon and Carter, were unmitigated disasters. So why don't you give it a rest, or at the very least, find some new material, preferably at an adult level.
Joe Tylicki wrote:

The US penchant for disliking intelligent politicians has always puzzled me. Nixon was a disaster because he was a crook. Carter was a disaster because he couldn't lead. In neither case did their intelligence have anything to do with it.
OTOH, "intelligent politician" may be an oxymoron. Nobody in their right mind would want the job.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Joe Tylicki wrote:

As I recall their grades were essentially the same, as were their SAT scores. I do not recall their majors.

I'd be surprised if either was a whole lot smarter than Clinton, Kennedy, or Ford.
--

FF