Drying burl and craft wood.

We have been cutting collecting and selling wood for quite sometime offering it as is green or standing dead, Air dried, We would like to include some kiln dry but have been unsucessful at finding infomation on drying burl and unique wood such as Apple, peach, pear, Spalted everything, rounds, slabed limbs crotch wood, redbud, yew, lilac, arbrovate etc, Freek and unique craft wood. Looking for Cheep here as in Air conditioner in insulated box. Thank you
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:53:37 -0500, "burlhunter"

if other responses haven't shown up yet, you should check out the woodweb, and more specifically, the wood doctor, gene wengert, who gives advice on harvesting/drying wood... in particular, there is good starting info on building a solar kiln, which can be an effective, inexpensive, and reliable way to dry wood...
charleyy
eof