Drum sander pix

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread
A couple of you asked me to post pix of the sander.  Here it is, shown in my
very messy shop.  Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a
sander developed by Pat Hawley.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73535978@N04 /

http://woodgears.ca/sander/plans/index.html

Re: Drum sander pix
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:39:17 -0700 (PDT), "Gramp's shop"

very messy shop.  Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a
sander developed by Pat Hawley.
Looks nice.  Simple enough to build, it seems.  Post a follow up in
six months after it has had some good workouts.

Re: Drum sander pix
Looks good.  Good job.

Re: Drum sander pix
very messy shop.  Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a
sander developed by Pat Hawley.
Looks good.
How do you keep the wood from flying out or is their a feed roller or
something?

--
Jack
Threaded View