Drum sander pix

A couple of you asked me to post pix of the sander. Here it is, shown in my very messy shop. Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a sander developed by Pat Hawley.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73535978@N04 /
http://woodgears.ca/sander/plans/index.html
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:39:17 -0700 (PDT), "Gramp's shop"
very messy shop. Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a sander developed by Pat Hawley.

Looks nice. Simple enough to build, it seems. Post a follow up in six months after it has had some good workouts.
Looks good. Good job.
On 7/24/2012 2:39 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

very messy shop. Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a sander developed by Pat Hawley.

Looks good.
How do you keep the wood from flying out or is their a feed roller or something?
--
Jack