Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- On new HVAC (furnace and condenser) what shall I opt for: Carrier Infinity SEER 17 or Aman...
- do you have a phone number for kraft maid i need info on an order placed several years ago...
- Name of the part that keeps sliding doors from sliding past one another?
- No door suction on my sub zero 600s
Questions recently answered in the HomeOwners' Hub QnA section:
- Horrid sickly smell coming from behind my under counter fridge
- my sisters 20+ yr old central air is out compressor is bad can it be replaced
- little worm like things in pool
- a/c is only working when thermostat is set to 63
- Gramp's shop
July 24, 2012, 2:39 pm
On 7/24/2012 2:39 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Re: Drum sander pix
very messy shop. Also ... here's a link to the plans which are based on a
sander developed by Pat Hawley.
How do you keep the wood from flying out or is their a feed roller or
Add Life to your Days not Days to your Life.
- Posted on
- » On new HVAC (furnace and condenser) what shall I opt for: Carrier Infi...
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Air Conditioning Category
- » Horrid sickly smell coming from behind my under counter fridge
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Appliances Category
- » RE: O/T: The U.S. economy is so bad that................
- — Newest thread in » Woodworking Forum