Drug House

The Drug house is periodically cleaned out by the police. However, There is always new residents moving in. It's just a 5 bay converted garage behind a regular house. I tried to buy it a couple of years ago - but the price was to high. ( $ 50,000.00) It's not owned by anyone locally and today the lot that it sits on would not be an approved lot. So, we just live with the house and it's interesting inhabitants. Sometimes it's really interesting - like the time they had an orgy on the grass across the street. There is a high line railroad track about 100' back from the road. The residence of the Drug house mow the grass, have some music, great amounts of libation and sex on the lawn. The music is really not to bad - but my middle age blond wife says I have enough toys -no red heads or brunettes!!! Darn. The good news is that the replaced table trunion will only cost $ 27.00 US. Have a great day

I just want to remind you that there is a binaries newsgroup so pictures of our "projects" can be posted to share with others.

What do you suggest, Ed? 1600 x 1200 pixels?
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:58:13 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

Seems to me that's the solution to the problem. Not that I'd advocate anything illegal or dangerous.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite