Drooling on my workshop floor

Okay, it's taken some time, but I just got my first major addition to the workshop. Bought myself a Ridgid 10" cast iron table saw (model TS3650). For a half-putz like myself, this is manna.
Now I need wood. Wood! Would that I had some wood!
Jack
Congrats Jack!
I also recently purchased this saw and I love it. I think it is the best saw you can get for it's price.
You should check out this forum: http://www.ridgidforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
Quentin.
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Quentin wrote:

I prefer other brands, but swmbo says I should have more of those tools around the shop.
Enjoy the saw too!
Congrats and be sure you wipe any errant drool off that arn, it'll rust.
jc
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

chisels, and a classic woodworkers workbench.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com