Driveway Primer

Just got back from the paint store with my new machinery paint. It's a little premature, but I figured it might get me moving. Unfortunately, the gallon of red alkyd primer fell in the middle of the driveway, and now it looks like a crime scene hastily cleaned up. I need a mantra.
JP

Have the dog dump in the middle of it and then call your local museum of modern art.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

That's like smudging the dirt off part of a window pane. You'll now have to bomb the rest of the driveway.

Just drive over it with a new Kar ma.
Max

Well, they'll take the "No Soliciting" sign a lot more seriously.
-Kevin
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Now there's a thought--blood spatter and chalk outline on the driveway. Maybe with a page from "The Watchtower" stuck down in the blood spatter.

--John

No mantra needed, go back to the store and get enough paint to finish the driveway. Also get some light gray to paint the grout lines on after the red is dry.
--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate:
Jay Pique wrote:

Nah - just put up a small sign saying "Beware yard sharks".
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

You could use it to psychoanalyze large groups of people all at once..
Just fold your driveway in half and then smooth it out again.
It's a butterfly.. a bat... a map of the red states..
It's my mother lying at my feet, still trying to take the axe away from me with her remaining hand.. but it's MINE.. MINE...
You've all been very, very helpful. NOT!
<g>
JP

Is your driveway concrete or macadam? Paint remover would be OK on concrete, but anything that would remove paint would also probably soften or dissolve macadam.
Have you considered repaving . . . ;-)
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.