Driveway Primer

Just got back from the paint store with my new machinery paint. It's a little premature, but I figured it might get me moving. Unfortunately, the gallon of red alkyd primer fell in the middle of the driveway, and now it looks like a crime scene hastily cleaned up. I need a mantra.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Have the dog dump in the middle of it and then call your local museum of modern art.

Reply to
Swingman

That's like smudging the dirt off part of a window pane. You'll now have to bomb the rest of the driveway.

Reply to
MikeWhy

Just drive over it with a new Kar ma.

Max

Reply to
Max

Well, they'll take the "No Soliciting" sign a lot more seriously.

-Kevin

Reply to
LEGEND65

No mantra needed, go back to the store and get enough paint to finish the driveway. Also get some light gray to paint the grout lines on after the red is dry.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Now there's a thought--blood spatter and chalk outline on the driveway. Maybe with a page from "The Watchtower" stuck down in the blood spatter.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Nah - just put up a small sign saying "Beware yard sharks".

Reply to
Morris Dovey

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:37:14 +0000, Jay Pique wrote (in article ):

You could use it to psychoanalyze large groups of people all at once..

Just fold your driveway in half and then smooth it out again.

It's a butterfly.. a bat... a map of the red states..

It's my mother lying at my feet, still trying to take the axe away from me with her remaining hand.. but it's MINE.. MINE...

Reply to
Bored Borg

You've all been very, very helpful. NOT!

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Is your driveway concrete or macadam? Paint remover would be OK on concrete, but anything that would remove paint would also probably soften or dissolve macadam.

Have you considered repaving . . . ;-)

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck