Dripp Press Table , Fence, and Indexing Stop

I just posted pics of this DP table top that I built on a.b.p.w.

OK it's isn't a Dripp press. ;~()
Leon wrote:

I should say not - but I won't ;-)
It looks pretty good!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Thanks Morris although my fingers are illiterate.

I'm going to have to build one of those dripp press tables myself. I often need a fence and repeatable holes would be a good thing. :-)
My compliments.
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.

Thank you. If you are interested, the 'very" top pieces are phonelic covered 14 layer birch plywood. The solid bottom piece is 11 ply birch plywood. the over all dimensions are 1.5" thick, and 16"x 24". Rockler has the phonelic panels on sale for $20 for a 32 x 24" sheet. I am sure plain plywood would work but I wanted something that would not stain and would remain very flat.

Thanks for the info. I'll try building mine with "hardwood plywood" that Home Depot occasionally sells (usually Birch). I've got a couple pieces of it waiting for a project.
(Yet another item on the shop to do list. :-))
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.

like the movable fence in the T slots. Square is whatever fits the job/stock on a drill press.
Is that a hold down in the third picture? How do you do holdowns and stops on this table?

Thank you, Square works the same way on a router table fence too. ;~) I actually have 3 or 4 inch slots under each knob on the fence so that the fence can be slid left or right that amount and so that the fence can ve clamped down with one end forward. With one end forward I can drill a hinge hole on a long door with out rolling the DP out, it normally sets back a bit behind the tool chest on the left side.

No, no hold downs. I am showing the stop in two positions, fence and table t-slot. To tell you the truth I have never had any use or need for hold downs on this DP.