drilling jig help

I am in the process of building a ladder back (post and rung) chair as per John Alexander video and am having trouble lining up three holes in the legs. I am sure there is a drilling jig for this process using a drill press. Any info or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
woodchopper

Maybe there is, but in making Windsor Chairs, I found that the set up for using a drill press takes so long that it just ain't worth it. Just use a brace and bit, bevel guages, and sighting lines.

Reply to
GrayFox