Drill Press Table Plan

Wood Magazine had a drill press table plan featured in their magazine. Does anyone recall which issue?

Reply to
Jim

February 1996, issue 86.

Dave

Reply to
David Shepherd

Thanks Dave

Jim

Reply to
Jim

june/july 2004 Mike in Arkansas

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Mike,

Thanks, I believe the more recent plan was the one that I'm looking for.

Reply to
Jim

I made a drill press table based on one done by Bob Davis who posts in this group. You might be interested in looking at his website at

emailed me a measured drawing so should you decide you want to copy his work, I can pass it on to you.

Reply to
Dick Snyder

I bought this outfit

AAvK

Wood mag Feb '96 #86

Reply to
sidney

Don't know how big you're talkin', so check out ShopNotes Vol. 13, issue

74 ( Mar/Apr 2004 ). Have fun. Joe

Jim wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Try this list of drill press plans:

?&cat=22&offset=70Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry

WoodchuckCanuck

On 24 Dec 2004 03:53:43 -0800, "WoodchuckCanuck" calmly ranted:

table. It covers every imaginable angle. I need to clone one for myself once I get a REAL drill press. ($40 HF 5-sp 8" now. :( )

Larry Jaques

I don't know if it's the same one you are thinking of, but they are currently offering a free download of a drill press table plan at their site (registration required).

Reply to
Hank Gillette