Drill Press Table Plan

Wood Magazine had a drill press table plan featured in their magazine. Does anyone recall which issue?

February 1996, issue 86.
Dave
Thanks Dave
Jim

june/july 2004 Mike in Arkansas
Mike,
Thanks, I believe the more recent plan was the one that I'm looking for.
Jim

I made a drill press table based on one done by Bob Davis who posts in this group. You might be interested in looking at his website at
http://www.anneldavis.com/bobandanne/drillpresstable.htm
He emailed me a measured drawing so should you decide you want to copy his work, I can pass it on to you.
Dick Snyder

I bought this outfit http://www.woodsmithstore.com/drilprestabk.html
Alex
Wood mag Feb '96 #86

Does
Don't know how big you're talkin', so check out ShopNotes Vol. 13, issue 74 ( Mar/Apr 2004 ). Have fun. Joe
Jim wrote:

Try this list of drill press plans:
http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?&cat "&offset` and http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?&cat "&offsetp Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com
On 24 Dec 2004 03:53:43 -0800, "WoodchuckCanuck"

From the first page you linked, this has always been my favorite table. It covers every imaginable angle. I need to clone one for myself once I get a REAL drill press. ($40 HF 5-sp 8" now. :( )
http://store.yahoo.com/woodstore/drilprestab.html
--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln

I don't know if it's the same one you are thinking of, but they are currently offering a free download of a drill press table plan at their site (registration required).
<http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/wood / story/data/members.xml&catref=wd2>
--
Hank Gillette