drill press help

I just bought a used drill press and have been unable to find any references to it. The tag on the front has
Olympic DP 16 Heavy Duty Drill Press MFG No
then the various speeds. the mfg and no have not been stamped. It is green the same as a jet. Big 1/2" chuck 1/2 horse motor, and it is a bench model.
Any help in finding parts/owners manual etc would be much apprecciated.
mike
will post a couple of pics after the software gets re-installed

Jet DPs are tan or white, right? Like this:
http://www.irvansmith.com/images/jet_drill_press_JDP14J.jpg
Grizzly DPs look sorta like this:
http://www.northcoastknives.com/GrizzlyDrillPress1.jpg
Would like to see your pics... Also, try asking in rec.crafts.metalworking as more DP people might be there than here IMHO.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-drill.com V8013
In or near NJ and ride a Motorcycle: http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
Young Life? eMail me!
replying to Michael, PaulB wrote: Mike, did you ever get any info on the Olympic drill press. I too am looking for a few parts. Need a new head stock. Has a bit of a wobble. It's been a long time sense your post so not expecting any reply. Thanks Paul