drill press

Not only an avid wood-worker, Seeing the questions & answers. I have a question. I have a drill press . man. by ( boise / crain ) all forged, no ser. # or mod. # bench top set up... but it takes a man and a boy to set it up there... 1/2 in. chuck. 110 volt. 10 setting's for speed. 12 " X 12" adj. table... side to side / up or down. And you can tell just by the looks it is a machine shop unit. So to the ? . where can I find info on this . I am only on the web tv, so I am limited to axcess to some sites. thus prompts my ? thanx for any help steve ( dewzer )
If I can't ( DEWZER ) nooo one can.....
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 06:32:40 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

www.owwm.com
Jim

James D Kountz wrote:

What he was saying when he wrote:

Is, I have a Transmaro up on blocks in front of my double wide.
Translation brought to you by:
UA100