drill press

Not only an avid wood-worker, Seeing the questions & answers. I have a question. I have a drill press . man. by ( boise / crain ) all forged, no ser. # or mod. # bench top set up... but it takes a man and a boy to set it up there... 1/2 in. chuck. 110 volt. 10 setting's for speed. 12 " X 12" adj. table... side to side / up or down. And you can tell just by the looks it is a machine shop unit. So to the ? . where can I find info on this . I am only on the web tv, so I am limited to axcess to some sites. thus prompts my ? thanx for any help steve ( dewzer )

If I can't ( DEWZER ) nooo one can.....

Reply to
golfcoursemechanic

Bridger

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

Is, I have a Transmaro up on blocks in front of my double wide.

Translation brought to you by:

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100