Drill Doctor 500

I received a Drill Doctor 500 for Xmas. Trying it out for the first time and the alignment step seems a little sloppy, especially with the smaller drills. Seems to be a lot of slop between the chuck and alignment port. Any one with experience with these things have any comments?

Reply to
Steve

Agreed that the smaller bits are more difficult to align correctly -- OTOH, smaller drill bits are much cheaper, so I just replace those. My drill doctor does a great job on bits larger than 3/16. Anything smaller, I just replace.

Reply to
Matthew