drill bits - Rockler vs Lee Valley

this is a spinoff of my other posts, but in general, what is the comparison of Rockler drill bits to Lee Valley?

I have the Lee Valley brad point set that I like and would buy them again. SH
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:53:30 -0700, nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

Speaking genrally, I'd trust stuff from Lee Valley a lot more than I'd trust stuff from Rockler. I've bought from both companies, but not drill bits. "Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells 'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets fly with a club. -- John W. Cambell Jr.
i have the lee valley set - not cheap but really nice. no comparison - i'd go with lee valley every time.