Drill and ladder safety

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12754865,00.html
Don't look if eating.
Wes
--
Reply to:
Wes wrote:

man at a construction site falls, lands on his back and a piece of rebar punches through his skull, back to front. When he opened his eyes after the fall, he couldn't figure out why he could move his arms/legs, but not his head.They had to cut him free with a cutoff saw, which he said gave him quite a headache. No neural damage - the rebar went above and between the lobes of his brain.
Sounds like an urban myth, but I saw the newspaper report.
I'd bet just about any amount of money that it did NOT have a warning on it, did it? See, the manf. should HAVE to put a warning label on it warning poeple of how it could be dangerous to their health. You know, like cigarrettes, Nyquil, etc.. Maybe the guy couldn't read. But it STILL should have had a warning lable on it!