dried hairs in varnish finish

In my second coat of clear matt polyurethane i've just seen a hair coming from the brush that i didn't notice at the time of painting. It's now well dried in.
Am I better to scrape it out with a knife or just rub it well down, or are there any other tricks i should know about. Thanks
john hamilton wrote:

Very fine wire wool (0000 or 00000) once the varnish has dried should sort it. It is also quite effective to apply the final coat with a pad of wirewool. I apply my final coats just before going to bed to miminise dust.
Bob
john hamilton wrote:

Scrape out with a razor blade, feather out roughness, re-coat.
--

dadiOH