Dremel Woodworking projects for a beginner

I recently purchased the 10.8 volt cordless dremel tool as I need a small handy drill for work and I have always wanted to get a dremel tool anyhow. What I am wanting to use my dremel for at home is hobbies currently dealing in small projects for stuff around the house (ie. bird feeder, small tables, small art, etc..) . What I am having difficulty with is finding a good beginners book to help introduce me to using my dremel. I've had woodworking shop many years ago in school and spent part of my life growing up with a relative who is a carpenter supervisor so I am knoweledgeable with most of the basics.
So, in short, I'm looking for websites, books, forums, etc... that could help to give me a good start in this hobby. Also, are there any good woodworking magazines specifically focused on small projects by chance?
Thanks for all your help =)
John
Try Dremel's site http://www.dremel.com/html/home_fr.html
They have

John,
I do not use my Dremel tool for a project, instead I use it as one tool in a workshop. The longer I own it, the more uses I find for it. The last thing I used it for was when I screwed up a glass cutting for a picture frame and had a jagged edge on the pane of glass. I used the cut off wheel to gently, ever so gently to grind off the jagged edges. I also last used it to make a pool cue bridge from birch and walnut that I used the jig saw to rough shape and used the Dremel tool to drum sand the fingers in the bridge.
I also sharpen the chain saw with ginding wheels sized to the chain and sold by the chain manufacturer. Does a great job.
I also use it to grind any piece too small to put on a regular grinding wheel.
Bill in Nee Mexico
On 29 Jul 2004 08:00:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (John) calmly ranted:

(Amazon.com product link shortened) search for "power carving" (bridgewater's is a very basic book) or "dremel".
That's -after- you run through the 101 uses on the Dremel website.
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming