dremel scroll saw not working?

hi...

I haven't used my scroll saw in a couple of weeks. I tried turning it on but nothing happened. is there a step wise process to fixing this or at least finding out whats wrong?

thanks

Reply to
Ah10201

I bought a used Dremel scroll saw online. Had a bad switch, called their service center and they sent me a new one for free. As I recall I found their service center with a quick web search. Might be worth a try.

Worst case they'll tell you where the nearest service center is.

John Emmons

Reply to
John Emmons

There's a small breaker on the back left of the saw (looking at it from the front), I would check that first. Is it making any noise and just not running or is it just dead? I recently had a problem where the screw in the drive armature backed out.

Kevin Daly

Kevin Daly

Reply to
mikes News

My Dremel Scroll saw also has a battery (like a watch battery, that controls the digital .... does yours... wont hurt to check...

Mike

Reply to
mikes News

i looked at the switch but it wouldn't move. I mean i tried flipping the switch but the switch was stuck. Also, the motor isn't making a noise. Nothing happens!

thanks...

Reply to
Ah10201

Had a bad switch on mine too. Check the breaker first then suspect the switch.

Reply to
CW