DREMEL Moto-Tool 395 Instructions

I have this tool and accessories. Would like to know if someone out there can help me out with its operation, as I don't have the instructions manual, though I have a request in to Dremel. I do have their pdf for the #300, which has some similarites. Let me know if you can help me, and I'll post to this thread. Thanks.

Reply to
Neil

Neil,

Try the Multi-Pro manual download on Dremel's site. If it's the same one I have it should list the 395.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Stacey