Dremel Moto Jigsaw

I picked a Dremel Moto Jigsaw up at Arnfest 2013. It appears to work. It is very small, light duty. On owwwm org / vintagemachinery com they have a manual for a Dremel 57-2. Mine does not have the connector on the motor to allow for the attachments. If any one here has a manual or thinks they do, please let me know.
Mike in Ohio hilliardman1965 yahoo
Is this what you're looking for? http://mdm.boschwebservices.com/files/r46504v3.pdf

Thanks DOH. But that is a newer something Dremel is selling. It uses a dremel to move the saw. The assembly can be mounted in some type of external housing. The one I have is old and looks just like a scroll saw, only a lot smaller.
Mike in Ohio