Dremel Advantage accessory for making a goban?

Hi folks,
I'm a bit of a doofus when it comes to woodworking. I can build a slightly lopsided bookshelf, but that's about the extent of my abilities.
I've recently started playing a lot of Go, however, and I'd like to make my own tabletop Goban: a 19" x 19" wooden board, 1" thick, with what essentially amounts to a 19 x 19 grid on the surface.
There are a few people that make 'em by drawing lines on wood, but I'm not confident that the ink won't fade/scuff with time. I'd rather try to etch the board into the wood, then varnish and "fill" the grid so that the ink is inset, rather than sitting on the surface. Plus, I think it would look cooler. :)
I have a Dremel Advantage that I bought years ago for some drywalling projects. I'm SURE that there's an accessory out there that will help me "draw" precise, straight lines to make this grid... but I'm not sure what's best for the task. Given that a new goban costs around CAD$100 after shipping, I think I can splurge on a re-useable tool to work on this... but what would be the best way to approach this project?
The key, to me, is finding something that will let me easily make straight lines, measured to the mm, in the wood surface. But I could be wrong on that, too. If there's a better way to go about this, let me know!
Thanks!
Dremel makes a router accessory that would be a good idea to start. then you would need the appropriate bit, this you can choose by whatever design you would like in the wood. Then Lay your grid out on the wood surface, take a scrap straight edge andthen clamp it to your wood given the distance from the router attachment to the bit of course. Then all you have to do is adjust the depth of cut and follow the line, lather rinse and repeat!
Good luck
Searcher
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

(some snippage)
I'm usually good about searching before posting, but I slipped up this time. After the fact, I found http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.games.go/msg/c7ff7b512f63b037 , which is a great set of instructions. But I'm still curious about "etching" a board instead of drawing the lines on one... so I'd still like Dremel recommendations for a tool that might help me out with that.
If I was making something like that, I'd think about using the router attachment and a straight-edge as suggested to slice the lines maybe 1/16" deep. Then get some black epoxy (assuming a light colored board), and fill the lines with the epoxy. You may want to lay down some painter's tape on either side of the lines, in case you get a little sloppy with the epoxy (not sure how easy it is to clean up).
Clint