Dreaming of Router bit storage

Page 2 of 2
One man's ideal is another's nightmare but these work just fine for me. http://www.flambeauoutdoors.com/otdrs_fishing/sm_storage/tufftainer_n_spinner.html
Art

I have a piece of 3/4" thick plywood with 1/2" diameter holes drilled 1/2" deep. I stick the router bits upside down in those holes.
On Wed, 09 May 2007 07:50:06 -0700, RayV wrote:

Here's the way to do it:
http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/wood / story/data/366.xml

Can't get on the site you listed above. An error comes up.

The URL wrapped to the second line. Add "story/date/366.xml" to the end of URL and it works fine. Actually looks like a pretty neat idea. Might try it in one or more of the drawers on my router table.

My not so fancy soloution.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/oplholik/DSC01041Small.jpg
--
Paul O.