Drawknives

Ran across these on the old tractor's web page. Look like they may be worth a look for someone interested in this type of tool.
http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin / photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id0589&query=retrieval
Note, you have to join the two lines, my news server thinks it's a commercial ad if I don't split it
Further note: No association with seller, only a tractor web page viewer.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:25:54 -0700, Mark & Juanita

ROY!
Thank you for spotting those draw knives. I lost my old one in a pile of wood or shavings this spring, and have been looking for another old one. Now I'll have two. If you ever spot any other old tools for working with logs and branches, please let me know. Thanks again. Sandy

photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id0589&query=retrieval