Drawing

Yeah, their Luthier's Catalog is cool, too. So, that's one. How many others are? I know a few guys here dabble.

-- Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, enough that they added a "Musical Instruments" section to the Sawmillcreek.org woodworking forum. I haven't had time to visit it.

Studley, of the infamous Studley Toolbox was a piano repairman (I think).

Martin and Taylor count too, no?

The idea of being a musician and and working wood, and not wanting to build an instrument seems just... inharmonious! : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill

OK, how many of the hundred who post here every week are?

Play it again, Sam.

-- If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your own judgment of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgment now. -- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Reply to
Larry Jaques