Drawers

Installing some drawer slides on an old kitchen cabinets but when I install the drawers left corner sticks out further than the right when closed. I am sure the cabinets are to blame, for I know my drawers are square. I thought I read a post on how to correct this with shims in an earlier post but cannot find it. Anybody have any ideas?
Trent

Check to be sure the front of the slides are lined up in the front of the cabinet. If they are flush make sure they are both flush or at least both the same. If that's not the problem, and the front left side of your drawer hanging out, you will need to move the back of the drawer guides in the opposite direction (to the right). Depending on how they are attached, you may be able to put something behind one guide but the other side might be a little more tricky.
Mike O.