DrawerCut Beta...New Software Release

Hello Group

We have available a new software application for beta testing. Our product provides a cutlist for many of the popular drawer joints. We would appreciate your help and have the software available for your review from our website.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Reply to
Comcast Mail

Mark L.

While I agree about the spelling errors, the above is legitimate woodworking terminology.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Mark L.

rab·bit - n., pl. rab·bits or rabbit. 1. Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.

rab·bet (also re·bate) - n. 1. A cut or groove along or near the edge of a piece of wood that allows another piece to fit into it to form a joint. 2. A joint so made.

Nova

A "rabbit joint" is presumably a place where all the really hip rabbits live. A "rabbet joint" in woodworking is also known as a "rebate joint" in much of the rest of the English speaking world.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Mark L.

Nope.

It's what you get if you roll a rabbit in paper and light it.

It's hard to get the rabbits to stay still for this, tastes terrible and is difficult to keep lit, but these are the sacrifices we make,....

Reply to
bridger

As do I ... don't feel bad. :)

Reply to
Swingman

LOL!!!

Reply to
Mark L.

Too bad it will not work on my Mac. I had hoped it would. Perhaps the company should reconsider that since a huge % of CAD and graphics stuff is done on Macs the world over.

Hoyt W.

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

not according to:

bridger

That's a common misconception. Most of the "graphics" use of Macs is in prepress. Relatively little in film and video production due to lack of application support, and hardly any CAD--if it won't run AutoCAD then it's not even on the radar in the CAD market.

Reply to
J. Clarke