drawer stops?

******** * * * * * * * * *********** * * * * * * *
This is a rough of what I am looking for. These metal items are used to stop the drawer from going back into the dresser. They are put in place with a hammer.
What are they called?

On "fine furniture"? .... Cheesy.
There are many other/better ways to do this on fine furniture, but more details would be necessary. If not, disregard.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07

Drawer stops.
You might want to consider an alternative, such as http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?Offerings_ID 6&TabSelecttails
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 03:47:34 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com"

Not sure of the name. But, I've made plenty of these from small hardwood scraps.
Mon, Jul 9, 2007, 3:47am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com doth sayeth: <snip> These metal items are used to stop the drawer from going back into the dresser. <snip>
You know, I've got that very same problem. Open a drawer, and have to keep ahold of it, or it'll go right back into the dresser.
snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote:

Something I've used with success is plumbing washers. The tapered ones. Put in place with a screw through the middle hole. Gives a "soft" stop which reduces shock on the drawer. The diameter can be varied a little by the tightness of the screw for small adjustments.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

On Jul 8, 8:47 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com"

Ok, so from these replies, I've found thay are called:
DRAWER STOPS, DOUBLE PRONGED
I saw them in Google Images.
Thanks for all the input.
On Jul 9, 10:18 am, " snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com"