Drawer Slides Factory From China

Hi, Drawer Slides Importer
This is richard yang from professional manufacturer of Drawer Slides in China which work for Yangwei Company Limited,we mainly produce FGV type,Blum Type,South Aemerican Style, Self closing ,Bottom mount,side mount Drawer Slides for ten years experience. For more informations please view our website:www.yang-wei.com, and We are "YES TRUST" member of ECPLAZA please view:www.richard0713.en.ecplaza.net
Waiting for your prompt reply! Any question please feel free ask me!
Best regards richard
Yangwei Co.,Ltd Tel.:+86-573-83019625 Fax.:+86-573-83019621 Email: snipped-for-privacy@yang-wei.com MSN:richard snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Web: http://www.yang-wei.com www.richard0713.en.ecplaza.net
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
For the group...
I visited the web site and contacted the supplier. I thought I'd share his response:
"we are manufactuer of drawer slides, our MOQ is 20000sets, 10days delivery time, one container around 50000sets delivery date is 15days , shipping cost , please let me know your sea port , then i can let you know shipping cost ,
any else question please ask me"
That's way way more drawers than I ever want to build.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I would have thought 20k drawer slides would lead you to thinking about 500 shopbots in a big room (lights out of course) all churning out dovetails day and night. :)
hex -30-
Morris Dovey wrote:

Whoa. That's 10k drawers that would be what about 5000 houses or more worth?