drawer slides

Hi, just wondered if anyone could help me out. I'm making a desk for my computer. I want to make a slide-out shelf for the keyboard that locks in place at it's maximum extension. Does anyone know what sort of drawer sliders id need and where I could get some?
Cheers
http://tinyurl.com/nnrr8
Cheapest approach would be to purchase a ready-made unit at Office Max or similar. Several of the Woodworking suppliers have them as a specialty item - accordingly-priced.

snipped-for-privacy@adsl.virgin.net says...

You could combine a common or garden drawer slide with a ball catch, mounted at the rear of the shelf. Or, if not quite THAT much locking is required, a magnetic catch.
-P.

I'm sure you can find smaller locking slides available, but for a start, these ones have a locking feature. http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pR491&cat=3,43597,43601
Rockler
wrote in message

These standard kitchen slides have a detent at their full extension - even though the catalog description doesn't mention that tidbit. Drop an email to your favorite supplier and ask...
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pF591&cat=3,43614,43616&ap=1
--
JeffB
remove no.spam. to email