Drawer Slides

I need to replace some of the drawer slides in my kitchen cabinets, the original ones were el cheapos. I am planning on using Accuride full extension slides, unless someone knows of better ones. This is my final house (unless I win the lottery) so I want quality.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Do you have 1/2" on either side of the drawer?
Yes I have 1/2" on both sides.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
asmurff wrote:

The Lee Valley slides are every bit as nice as Accuride and considerably cheaper.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&pF576&cat=3,43614,43616&ap=1
Besides, Lee Valley is one of those companies I just like sending money to. They are great to do business with.
-- Doug