drawer slide

Looking for a drawer slide that allows you to slide out the drawer but after it's extended it pulls out further and elevates. It does not have to have a high capacity as I need to place just a keyboard on it. It will be a flat board not an actual drawer. Is there such an animal and who offers it??

after
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pX874&catS&ap=1

That is cool. Just solved a problem for a project that's percolating in the back of my head!