Drawer Pulls

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the drawers. These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a few are broke. The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on 1" centers. I'd like to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to change all of the pulls. I've looked at many of the online resources and have seen many pulls but not many with the 1" centers. Are there any sources out there for restoration parts for something like this or does anyone have a source with at least a few 1" center pulls to pick from?
Comments appreciated. Mike
I've searched using my resources on Internet and came up empty handed. Give me some more time and I'll find something. It's tougher to find than I though!!!!
mds

You'll likely find something suitable at Lee Valley Tools. http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pD005&cat=3,46742
Mike wrote:

You can also try Horton Brass: