Drawer lock bit help

I bought a drawer lock bit and it didn't come with instructions. I just spent an hour running boards through and could not get it right. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks max

<http://www.binkyswoodworking.com/DrawerLockMiter.html
Thanks for that link. The bit in the link is a 45 degree lock bit. I don't have that one. Mine is for 1/2 inch stock and it doesn't miter. max

I bought one from Infinity tools. It came with instructions and they also have them on their web page. www.infinitytools.com Did you buy a cheapo brand? Can't imagine why it would not have an instruction sheet because they are not as simple as say, a roundover bit.
This might get you started - http://www.rockler.com/tech/53825.pdf
--
JeffB
remove no.spam. to email