Drawer Innards

Page 2 of 2
The local borg has shellac made by Zinsser. Also, Deft makes a brush-on lacquer. However, it takes a few days with the drawers open for the smell to diminish. I vote for the shellac.
Preston

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:37:41 GMT, "Preston Andreas"

I like both, but I've been spraying lacquer all day long, Behlen's if you need to know <G>, and the smell of good lacquer is GREAT!
The smell of a mixture of wood and lacquer to me is heaven.
Barry