Drawer guide

Cant figure this one out. I need to replicate a drawer guide from an old dresser. It looked easy to do at first until i looked at the angles involved. I thought that all I would need is a 18o dovetail bit, but the angle looks more like 25o. Do they make a 25o dovetail bit? How else could this be done? Photo attached in ABPW.
Thanks.
--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm

S-h-h-c-a-ww-a-p. That was the sound of my hand hitting my forehead.
JeffB in ABPW turned a light on in my head. It's not a dovetail profile, but the bottom portion of a 25o chamfer bit.
Doh!!