drawer cabinet and hangmaps

For in my office I wish to make a drawer cabinet from wood to store documents in it, but using hang maps.

The maps are A4 and A4 folio.

My question is this, I am trying to find a system (metal) which can move from A4 to A4 folio size.

But I can find pictures on the internet how such a system looks like for a wooden drawer cabinet.

Anybody has one at home, please send me a picture of the metal part which supports the hangmaps. Or if you know a picture somewhere on the internet please forward me the URL of it.

Thanks for the help.

Abert

snipped-for-privacy@muurkant.REMOVE.nl

Reply to
Anti-Virus

At woodworkers hardwae they have a few solutions

at File Frame System or Kine Flex File Bracket System

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com