drawer cabinet and hangmaps

For in my office I wish to make a drawer cabinet from wood to store documents in it, but using hang maps.
The maps are A4 and A4 folio.
My question is this, I am trying to find a system (metal) which can move from A4 to A4 folio size.
But I can find pictures on the internet how such a system looks like for a wooden drawer cabinet.
Anybody has one at home, please send me a picture of the metal part which supports the hangmaps. Or if you know a picture somewhere on the internet please forward me the URL of it.
Thanks for the help.
Abert
snipped-for-privacy@muurkant.REMOVE.nl
At woodworkers hardwae they have a few solutions
http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Drawer%20Slides/CatID/File%20Drawer%20Slides/SubCatID/File%20Drawer%20Accessories
look at File Frame System or Kine Flex File Bracket System