DP table plans posted to ABPW

you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions were to help out someone.

OH! My gosh that's right, I shouldn't do that. True. I will NOT do that again.
--
Alex
http://www.e-sword.net/

Is anyone else getting a sense of lack of sincerity here?

Why? Are you getting that sense from ME?
--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dots-comment
AAvK wrote:

Oh by the way... how would you know if you had not seen it? What if you had said that, and it was my own drawn and scanned plans made into a .PDF?
--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo- . -comment
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:33:09 -0800, AAvK wrote:

It posted just fine and I downloaded it. The odd part is, that I've been thinking of building an almost identical contraption. As a taper jig...
--
Joe Wells

I couldn't find it in OE at all myself...
--
Alex
cravdraa - at - yahoo - dot - comment
Hi, Wood magazine has a free download this month on a DP table, JG