DP

Hey Karl,

On the rec. in a response to Lee and his "what to look for in a DP" list you mentioned,

Excellent post, Lee! And duly saved in the archives. I already have a DP, but, if Leon's Rockwell suddenly shows up for sale ....

Are you interested? I need the room now and will probably be putting a sign on it in the drive way Saturday. It and my 6" jointer, Leon

Reply to
Leon

Appreciate the offer, but someJuan probably needs it more than I, or has more room ... I'm saving for a BenchDog router lift. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Just thought I'd give you first shot at it.

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

Reply to