DP

Hey Karl,
On the rec. in a response to Lee and his "what to look for in a DP" list you mentioned,
Excellent post, Lee! And duly saved in the archives. I already have a DP, but, if Leon's Rockwell suddenly shows up for sale ....
Are you interested? I need the room now and will probably be putting a sign on it in the drive way Saturday. It and my 6" jointer, Leon
Leon wrote:

Appreciate the offer, but someJuan probably needs it more than I, or has more room ... I'm saving for a BenchDog router lift. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Just thought I'd give you first shot at it.
Leon wrote:

Thank you!
--
www.e-woodshop.net