dozuki saws

Where is the best place to purchase Dozuki saws?
Thanks, Robert
mtplus wrote:

Well, the one I got at Woodcraft works fine. One can probably find a cheaper price if one looks.
--John

Define "best"
JapanWoodworker.com has some expensive ones.
$132 for http://www.japanwoodworker.com/product.asp?s=JapanWoodworker&pf_id .117.02&dept_id085
Others like the type with a disposable blade, because it's a pain in ther arse to sharpen.
The above site has those for $34.75
Lee Valley has one for $26.50
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1,42884&pP663
I'm sure woodcraft, etc. has them as well....

Enter Dozuki into the search area http://www.leevalley.com/wood/Search.aspx?c=1&action=n