DownDraft Table

What do you think?

Browns Country Woodworking

Looks like a secret weapon.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Reply to
Locutus

I like it. What's it for? Are you selling it? Are you buying it? Are you installing it in your bedroom?

Reply to
Bruce T

That's a peach, hon! How much air does it pull? On mine, with a few pieces of sandpaper closing off the surrounding areas , it's tough to pull the workpiece off the table. Tom

Reply to
tom

Hmm, whats this button for?? OMG nooo!!!

I have to admit that I'm impressed and I think its rather clever. Maybe could use more clamping facilities. but it looks nice to me.

Reply to
dnoyeB

Hey, dnoyeB, just wondering, what part of "Detroit" are you in ? I was raised in the northern subs, namely B'ham. Tom

Reply to
tom

I was raised in Detroit but I live in Southfield now. You must be a smart cookie. My sister in-law worked in Birmingham school district and she told me it was one of, if not the best in Michigan.

Reply to
dnoyeB

denoyeB wrote: I was raised in Detroit but I live in Southfield now. You must be a smart cookie. My sister in-law worked in Birmingham school district and she told me it was one of, if not the best in Michigan.

More like a smart-ass. The school system then was under pressure to allow mediocre students to pass. At least that's why I graduated the 6th grade. Tom

Reply to
tom

umm... it sucks... Mac

mac davis

Irt is for sanding on and I am not selling or buying it. I made it for the shop and it works like a charm.

Reply to
Browns Country Woodworking

Reply to
Locutus

Can you give us some specifics on how you built it? What size blower? Type and size of the filters? Thanks!

Browns Country Woodwork> Irt is for sanding on and I am not selling or buying it. I made it for the

Reply to
Joseph Connors

Looks good. Where is the suction port located under the perforated section of the table? How deep is that section? How big is the port? Basically, I'm interested to know how you "arranged" the airflow under the downdraft part.

Thx, Chris

Reply to
TheNewGuy

Mac: umm... it sucks...

Locutus:That's not very nice... what was the point in that?

Dust collectors do suck, ya know. Tom

Reply to
tom

heh... guess that one went right over my head ;)

Reply to
Locutus

Norm inspired paint job? :)

Reply to
CW

I don't get it. What does that mean? .... good or bad?

CW wrote:

Reply to
Joseph Connors

Tom, not that you asked, but I am at I-96 & US 24 (Telegraph Rd.) -- grew up (well, sort of) in Flat Rock (Downriver Rat)

Bill

Reply to
W Canaday