What do you think?
http://users.eastlink.ca/~brownscountry/bench.JPG
Browns Country Woodworking wrote:

Looks like a secret weapon.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

It's very green. :)
That's a peach, hon! How much air does it pull? On mine, with a few pieces of sandpaper closing off the surrounding areas , it's tough to pull the workpiece off the table. Tom
I like it. What's it for? Are you selling it? Are you buying it? Are you installing it in your bedroom?

Irt is for sanding on and I am not selling or buying it. I made it for the shop and it works like a charm.

Can you give us some specifics on how you built it? What size blower? Type and size of the filters? Thanks!
Browns Country Woodworking wrote:

--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule:
Browns Country Woodworking wrote:

Hmm, whats this button for?? OMG nooo!!!
I have to admit that I'm impressed and I think its rather clever. Maybe could use more clamping facilities. but it looks nice to me.
--
Thank you,

Hey, dnoyeB, just wondering, what part of "Detroit" are you in ? I was raised in the northern subs, namely B'ham. Tom
tom wrote:

I was raised in Detroit but I live in Southfield now. You must be a smart cookie. My sister in-law worked in Birmingham school district and she told me it was one of, if not the best in Michigan.
--
Thank you,

denoyeB wrote: I was raised in Detroit but I live in Southfield now. You must be a smart cookie. My sister in-law worked in Birmingham school district and she told me it was one of, if not the best in Michigan.
More like a smart-ass. The school system then was under pressure to allow mediocre students to pass. At least that's why I graduated the 6th grade. Tom
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:09:22 -0800, tom wrote:

Tom, not that you asked, but I am at I-96 & US 24 (Telegraph Rd.) -- grew up (well, sort of) in Flat Rock (Downriver Rat)
Bill
W Canaday wrote: Tom, not that you asked, but I am at I-96 & US 24 (Telegraph Rd.) -- grew up (well, sort of) in Flat Rock (Downriver Rat) Right near where my FIL used to live, he was N of 96 in Dearborn. This is great! When I next come into Detroit , could you pick me and my wife up at the airport? (just kidding!) Tom
Or am I getting 96 and 94 mixed up again? Tom
tom wrote:

yea :) Im off telegraph too, of course further North. I have a cousin that lives right off 96 and telegraph. Nice quite neighborhood over there.
--
Thank you,

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:12:42 GMT, "Browns Country Woodworking"

umm... it sucks... Mac

That's not very nice... what was the point in that?
Mac: umm... it sucks...

Locutus:That's not very nice... what was the point in that?
Dust collectors do suck, ya know. Tom

heh... guess that one went right over my head ;)