Downdraft Sanding Table

I did some research here a while back looking for plans for a downdraft table. While I didn't find exactly what I wanted, I did find some interesting ideas that I compiled into my design.
I posted a detailed description and pictures for those that are interested in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Rick