Down and Dirty Doors

Well, not really ... just a few rails and stiles for flat panel, stub tenon doors so far, to go with those "down and dirty drawers".

There are only three of them so all that is left for the morning is to cut the panels and glue up. Since they will be painted to match the rest of the kitchen refresh, 1/4" mdf panels will fill the bill just fine.

Swingman

Farkin poplar! LOL, I am, as you probably know, doing about the same with the same. I using bead board for the panels.

Reply to
Leon

Never know if tomorrow may come, or what it will bring, so why wait:

Swingman

Great minds, or wot? ;0>

Gotta eat my own dog food, so went with 1/4" mdf.

Reply to
Swingman

Two questions,

Where did you get the 1/4" mdf and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Reply to
Leon

I bought some PG Maple 3/4" plywood for the carcass and shelves, pretty decent stuff. Same thing again that I used in the inside of the TV console.

Reply to
Leon

Hardwood Products; $13.95 for 1/4x49x97

Reply to
Swingman

Thanks.

I suppose you got the poplar there too. ;~) Ok, I was there on Thursday....

Reply to
Leon