Down and Dirty Doors

Well, not really ... just a few rails and stiles for flat panel, stub tenon doors so far, to go with those "down and dirty drawers".
There are only three of them so all that is left for the morning is to cut the panels and glue up. Since they will be painted to match the rest of the kitchen refresh, 1/4" mdf panels will fill the bill just fine.
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShop327KitchenRefresh2013?noredirect=1#5944365030897469506
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/9/2013 3:11 PM, Swingman wrote:

Farkin poplar! LOL, I am, as you probably know, doing about the same with the same. I using bead board for the panels.
On 11/9/2013 3:44 PM, Leon wrote:

Great minds, or wot? ;0>
Gotta eat my own dog food, so went with 1/4" mdf.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/9/2013 3:59 PM, Swingman wrote:

I bought some PG Maple 3/4" plywood for the carcass and shelves, pretty decent stuff. Same thing again that I used in the inside of the TV console.
Never know if tomorrow may come, or what it will bring, so why wait:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShop327KitchenRefresh2013#5944380869347045314
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/9/2013 3:58 PM, Swingman wrote:

Two questions,
Where did you get the 1/4" mdf and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?
On 11/9/2013 4:06 PM, Leon wrote:

Hardwood Products; $13.95 for 1/4x49x97
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/9/2013 5:57 PM, Swingman wrote:

Thanks.
I suppose you got the poplar there too. ;~) Ok, I was there on Thursday....