Dowels

I have a need for several hundred dowels, while googling around I found these guys.
Dowels, small squares, loose tenons in English and metric sizes, knobs, buttons, plugs and other assorted small wood items.
Looks reasonably priced if the quality is remotely decent.
http://www.cincinnatidowel.com /
basilisk

I have a need for several hundred dowels and while googling around found these guys.
http://www.cincinnatidowel.com /
Dowels, tenons, knobs, buttons and other assorted stuff.
Price looks good, if the quality is reasonable.
basilisk

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:54:56 +0000, basilisk wrote:

I'm stuttering

"basilisk" wrote:

Looks like Cinci may be on the way back.
Glad to see some life in the region. -----------------------------------

Based on my knowledge of the people in the area, most would consider that statement an insult.
Still a lot of old time craftsmen of Germanic heritage in the area who consider their word the gold standard.
Lew