Dowelmax--tabletop glueups a breeze

I bought a Dowelmax jig recently, and I absolutely love it!

I struggled for months to get large panels to glueup without having to do alot of smoothing with a belt sander. I tried making cauls. I tried using biscuit joints. Everything I tried resulted in less-than-perfect glueups.

The Dowelmax was expensive, but worth every penny. It gives me PERFECT edge-to-edge glueups every time.

Check it out at

Mr fixit eh

Reply to
Steve Nekias