dovetailing

any of you guys have a favorite, web based, source for info on using dovetail jigs? I have seen very little after a couple days of dags. I have a PC Omnijig Dovetail Machine model 5116 (16") with a 1/2" blind dovetail template and the adjustable thru dovetail template. I picked up a Bosch( only one available here) 1/2" 14deg bit yesterday and want to start chewing scraps. TIA -- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
You should have gotten a video and owners manual. You can see the manual on-line at http://media.ptg-online.com/20030509140847_En%20888381%20-%2004-31-79.pdf
Steve
--
SwampBug