Dovetail template

Does anyone have an owner's manual for a Craftsman dovetail jig, part number 315.25710? I bought a PC 4212 and gave the Craftsman to a neighbor but I can't seem to find the owner's manual. I did quite a few dovetails with that old jig and didn't need the manual after a few dovetails. Now I can't find it. Pshaw!! Sears, of course, shows it as "discontinued".
Max

Check here once their site is back up http://www.owwm.com /