Dovetail Joint Fixture

Hello Everybody,
I need help. Does anybody know where I can get dovetail joint fixture which I can use on the router table?
I checked 3 different catalogs from woodworker's supply outfits, but non of them list it. I saw on Rick Rosendahl router works TV show, that he is using it.
I like to make a few cabinets in my garage, and I don't care if I use on drawers dovetail, or box joint fixtures.
Any help very appreciated. Thanks.
Casey.
I have the one that Rick uses and I like it a lot. It is for 1/2 blind joints. I got mine from Oakpark. Check www.routerworkshop.com.

Thank you Joe, for responding to my post.
I went on home page of router work shop, but what I found is not the one what i had in mine, and not the one I saw Rick was using. The fixture I saw him using had alum. comb, to which he clamped board and he was going with it over the table using router of the router table, intead of seperate router.
The fixture which is on the Oakpark homepage I made myself out of wood, but it is hard to set up the distance between bit and fence.Maybe if I would have it made out of hard plastic, not the wood, and predrilled holes in the table and using bolts instead of clamps, it would be easier to set it up.
Maybe there is somebody else who knows about the fixture I am talking about.
Casey.
Casey Rafa wrote:

Katie Jig? www.katiejig.com/
charlie b

Nice Jig! Does that enable half blinds dovetailing?
Brian.
Yes, Dave....this is the one. I had only one router, which was mounted in the table. When I was at Sears store, I saw for $40 two plates - two different sizes -as replacement for their dovetail jig, and I thought it will be just right for me, if I could get one Rick is using for $40 . I am on Soc. Secur. and just don't have too much money to buy many tools. But, when I saw the price for Rick's jig, I understood it is not for me. I went back to Sears and got for $60 router. and from Harbor Freight Tools catalog I ordered for $45 dovetail jig. For $105 I will have Jig and router. Thanks Dave, for helping me.
Casey
No problem! best of luck with your new tools! :-)
Dave.
Casey Rafa wrote:

This one???
http://ca.oak-park.com/catalogue.html?list=&d=search&search_category=RTS&limit_amount &terms=&advanced=1&search_manufacturer=&price_low=&price_high=&price_type=&model=&ref=%252Fcatalogue.html%253Fd%253Dsearch%2526search_category%253DRTS%2526limit_amount%253D10%2526terms%253D%2526advanced%253D1%2526search_manufacturer%253D%2526price_low%253D%2526price_high%253D%2526price_type%253D%2526model%253D&product=ELD0441
Dave.