Dovetail instructions

Looking for a written guide with pictures if possible on how to set up and use a dovetail guide. It's for a friend some distance away, so I can't get there to help. Besides, I've never used one. I said I'd ask here and look around on the internet, and check out bookstores. I told him here is the best option, but he's not keen on using usenet newsgroups.
Thanks for any info.
Bill.

You didn't specify a brand, but this one should help for most of the half blind jobs out there... http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom/manuals/H0983_m.pdf?
If that doesn't work, go here and follow the "manual" link... http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=H0983
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:12:24 GMT, "M Wingett"

Awesome! I owe you one. Many thanks.
Bill.