Dovetail Bit Angle Question

I want to make some drawers using sliding dovetails. I notice that most bits come in a 8 degree and a 14 degree version. Which angle would be better for my use? Thanks for any and all help.
Depends. Watch this video:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesArticle.aspx?id &741
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniqu esArticle.aspx?id&741

I didn't paya nickle and watched it twice. I must have been the 100th person to view it and won a prize!
Damn. I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket now before my winning streak runs out!
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

I believe it has to do with hardwood/softwood differences. Tradition explained http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pI424&cat=1,42936,50298&ap=1
While http://www.amgron.clara.net/dovetails/dovetailindex.htm is a pretty good place for tutorials and a "surprise."
Some general data on the whole megillah:
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&IDQ1 ___________________________________

For soft wood use 1:6 For hard woods use 1:8